October Recap

I'm doing the October Recap early because next postingings will be Halloween and DISNEYLAND!! YAY!McKinley dancing in her ballerina outfit!

Grant at messy playday at our house!Yes, she even sleeps with her sunglasses on! One night we had a one hour crying fit b/c she woke up in the middle of the night wanting them back on and I refused to go in there and put them back on at 2 a.m.!This is pretty much what my day consists of EVERYDAY....I'm pretty sure my mom never let me eat like this..Enjoying some rare Arizona rainArtwork courtesy of grant and mckinley..we are taking orders if you're interested
Jumping from footstool to couch....again, something my mom didn't allow :-)))))
Yet another place they like to climb when I'm not looking. The other day I was going to the bathroom when I heard the dishwasher open, which can only mean one thing...they are standing on the lid pushing each other up onto the counter to get into things. And I was right..they had the scissors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog