March Recap

With the beautiful weather, we've done a lot of activities but I've been horrible about taking pics. March means Spring Training time in AZ so we hit 2 games with the kiddos. I love spring training b/c you can buy lawn seats ultra cheap and the kids have some running around space. My parents also came out for a quick visit to help out with the kids and stuff around the house since we've been so busy with work and Chad going to school. Chad's parents have also been helping out a lot by taking the kids overnight at their house each Wednesday so I can work and Chad can study. Having family nearby is a lifesaver! Grant: I believe it was last post that I put that Grant was nowhere near potty training and I guess he decided to prove me wrong! He didn't like that McKinley was getting to wear undies and he wasn't so we decided to try it and he did great. He, however, has decided in the last week to make it a power struggle and started peeing his underwear (just for me...not for the sitters, Chad, grandparents etc) so I started putting him in a pullup so I didn't have to ask him anymore and he has been accident free but still refuses to wear underwear. Oh, well...pick your battles right :-) His favorite thing right now is rocks. He is always carrying a rock around and I have caught him multiple times throwing rocks at the neighbors house, oy-vay! He also is obsessed with balls but the problem with that is he doesn't like to just throw them, he likes to aim at things. Mainly my pictures on the wall. Wow, 2 is a tough age! McKinley: After potty training Grant I realize how lucky I was with McKinley. After her first week she never had any accidents. She poops in toilet and wears underwear 100% of the time, including at night. She has never had to get up in the middle of the night to pee and will hold it all 12-13 hours while she sleeps. Crazy! Her favorite thing right now is counting, although she counts saying "2, 5, 6". I guess we have a little work to do! She is also obsessed with her heart swimsuit after going swimming one afternoon so now she is either wearing it or carrying it....everywhere. We had a short lived obsession with the water wings as well but luckily that is over!yes....she is sleeping in a swimsuit and waterwings....all night long. And yes...she wore her water wings to a restaurant.
Riding the rides like big kids all by themselves....tear :-(

Spring Training game
Cotton candy is the best part of baseball games!
An appetizer of a sugar packet or two
The benefit of homeschooling is you can work in your underwear! Working on the letter "B"

Comments

Natalie said…
Hi! I just saw your comment on my blog! Can you email me your email? I would love to help you out with K12 questions! That is SOOO awesome that you want to homeschool! *internet high five* :) My email is nataliebrimhall(at)yahoo(dot)com. Your twins are ADORABLE!!! :)