First Camping Trip!
It was a first camping trip for both the kids and I!! We decided to head to cooler weather so we went on the Mogollan Rim past Payson where the daytime temps were 80's and the nighttime was in the mid-50's. It was so beautiful and absolutely wonderful to get out of the heat! We only did one night for our first time, but will definately be doing this more often because we loved it! We spent the afternoon by the lake watching the fish and climbing rocks. We went back to our campsite and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows then played around in the dirt. For nighttime we took our air mattresses and slept all nice and cozy in our tent! The campground was awesome and not near as "roughing" it as I had imagined. Each campsite had its own grill, fire pit, picnic table and was set far away from everyone else. All the roads are paved so next time I'll bring their tricycles.
Obviously McKinley didn't mind being dirty!
Sitting down for hotdogs!
There were a ton of crawfish just below the surface
Obviously McKinley didn't mind being dirty!
Comments