December Update

For our December update I'm going to give some of the favorite things the kids have said over the past few months. As they say something funny I type it into my phone so I don't forget and it's hilarious to look back and remember these funny sayings:

McKinley: "That's not fair" (said as she ran to her room and slammed her door..oy-vay)
"Daddy..do you have your wallet?" (asked each time she gets in car..wonder where she learned that?? :-))
Both: "Booyah" (taught to them by daddy) "Not cool man" (learned from "Tangled")

Some things that crack us up:
-They love to shake hands and introduce themselves right now and can play the game between the two of them for hours! I don't know where they learned it exactly but they will walk up to each other and say "Hi, my name is ____" while shaking hands.

-When people ask them their names McKinley often shortens hers down to Kinley, but it comes out sounding like "Kenny" and we call Grant Bubby so when he says it it sounds like "Bobby" so we call them "Kenny and Bobby"! One day we were at a party and a girl walked up and said.."your son Bobby is so cute!" I was so confused until I realized what happened and I busted out laughing!

-For some reason McKinley is insistent that she is 5 years old. The other day I was at church and she was playing with some older girls and she had convinced them she was 5 and in Kindergarten!! I went over there and one girl told me "She sure is little for 5!" Chad and I about died laughing!This face cracks me up!Watching the Star of Wonder showHelping me unwrap Rolos for my cookie swap. They are such good helpers! Building towers with their buddies Tristan and Tyler I think I need to start a preschool :-)
All 4 asleep on the way home from a bday party! LOVE the minivan!
Nothing like watching TV naked... Lounging watching TV in the a.m. Our only pic from Thanksgiving...I didn't do a good job this day... Doing our bible verses during calendar time on school day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog