12 year anniversary!

I could have sworn I had posted this but it was still sitting in my drafts so this is a little late since we celebrated in June!  12 years..wow!  I can hardly believe it.  Chad planned the whole day and did a great job! Grandpa Ted and Grandma Julie kept the kids overnight while we went to Hays, KS and spent the night in a hotel and went to some of Chad's old hang outs from his college days.  Then the next day we went to a spa that is set out in the middle of the country and it was AMAZING!  I've been to a lot of 5 star spas and this was one of the nicest spas I've ever been to!  Who would have thought??  We had some hot tub time followed by a steam shower and then ended with a couples massage.  So wonderful!  That night we met up with his cousins and their wives for dinner which was so much fun!
The peacock guarding the front door of the spa
The stairs leading up to our private hot tub

Comments

Popular posts from this blog