Daddy/Daughter Dance
We had our annual Daddy/Daughter and Mommy/Son date night again this year and the theme of the dance for Chad and McKinley was 80's. We thought we did great on the costumes and were going with an 80's prom idea until Chad showed up at the dance and ended up getting second place in the costume contest for....Revenge of the Nerds costume! Hahahahahaha! When he got home and told me the story I about died laughing. He said he was getting ready to leave and they were announcing that the second place winner was "Nerdy dad" and he was just standing there until the lady up front with microphone pointed at him and was like "You, sir..you got second place!"
Grant and I went to Dave and Busters and played video games to our hearts content and then ended the night with our annual visit to Dunkin' Donuts. I love these nights and the memories we make each year.
Comments