It's been a good week...

I'm currently at 28w2d and we had another check up with the OB today. Cervix hasn't changed since last week and contractions have been great since switching medications. All great news! All the tests on the babies went well earlier in the week and I have my second nonstress test for the week tomorrow to check in on them. Probably the most exciting thing for this week was we got to do our maternity photo session! I thought once I got put on bedrest I wouldn't be able to do it, but our photographer was nice enough to come out here and do them and spent her whole afternoon doing our pics with me either lying or sitting for the most part. She was so much fun and does all kinds of events so if anyone is interested her website is: www.mysisterssmile.com. If you want to check out the proofs of the pictures they will be available for one month. Click on this link http://mysisterssmile.com/OnlineViewing/session.php and for session ID enter HollyChad. I also have to give a shout out to my amazing family who sent a bedrest care package this week. Very sweet of them...thank you and love you guys!

Comments

Jerri2u said…
Nuttle family,
I am thrilled you are at 28 weeks and going strong! Keep it up.
Even though your sick of being on your butt, when those 2 show their beautiful faces, you will not sit again for a LONG time!
Jerri
Sherrie said…
Hey kids,
Love the pix, adorable!! And can I just say the nursery is gorgeous!! Keep updating love the blog! Take care,
Sherrie
russianscissors said…
I love the pregnancy pictures, you look great! keep putting on that coco butter!!!I want to see some pictures of the babies rooms since I wasn't able to go to the baby shower.
mrs. timberlake said…
HI! I just popped by to check on you... your pregnancy tracker says 30 weeks!!!! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog