The babies are almost 3 months old actual age (3 weeks adjusted age) and it's amazing how much they change everyday. Both are starting to make eye contact and will actually smile at times. As you read in the last post Grant is now rolling over from stomach to back. I put them to sleep on their stomachs (bad I know, but they're NICU babies and its what they're used to, plus we have the heart monitors) and I kept finding him on his back. The other day we were doing tummy time with him and he kept flipping over. What a big boy! They had another shot appointment with the pediatrician and their new weights are Grant a whopping 9 lbs. 9 oz. and McKinley is 8 lb. 7 oz.!

I started back to work last week and all of you that said it would get easier after my first night.....you LIED! I hate leaving them and feel like I miss out when I'm not here. Not to mention that Chad and I never get to see each other and I miss being able to spend quality time with him. We're working on a way for both of us to switch to part time though. Hopefully we can get that done in the next couple of weeks.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving! We'll be spending Thanksgiving here in Phoenix and unfortunately my parents won't be here this year to celebrate because they're coming back in December but we'll be spending the day with Chad's parents.
McKinley in her party dress! She's my little doll that I get to play dress up with!
Grant having some boy time with Todd...Happy Birthday this week Todd!


Grant in his party clothes...what a handsome boy!




Daddy and McKinley taking a nap after a 12 hour shift

Comments

Hi!

I completely agree with you...it does not get easier. It is harder for me to go to work now, than it was when I first went back.

They just grow and change so fast...that I don't want to miss a moment. Hopefully all work out so you can adjust your schedules...no time together as a couple is a bummer. Perhaps you'll just hit the lottery!

Popular posts from this blog