June Recap
Lots of big changes this month!! The biggest news is that Chad has graduated nursing school and passed his state boards so he is officially a REGISTERED NURSE!!! YAY!!! With his new position that means I can cut back at work so I'm only going to be working 6 shifts a month and have my schedule worked out where I will have off 22 days at a time..oh, yeah!
Next big news is that both Grant and McKinley are in big kid beds!! The transition went very smoothly. Neither of them have ever attempted to get out of their beds at night, still sleep 12-13 hours each night and nap during the day. Grant's room is still a work in progress because I haven't bought the bedspread yet but he will have a navy and red airplane theme. McKinley's is all girl and has tons of pink and butterflies!! I need to get a pic of her room taken though. Both are fully potty trained and this past week I sold all the potty training stuff, cribs and crib bedding...another milestone under our belt!
Cuddling up after getting out of the pool

Grant got ahold of my camera one night and this is one of the pics he took...
It takes me about 20 minutes to find her each night because she has her queen sized bed completely packed full of stuff!
Grant's big boy room



We had a daddy/daughter day and a mommy/son day and McKinley got to go to Build-A-Bear and get chocolate candy and Grant and I went to the home depot workshop to make a project
She had a blast on her date day with daddy!



Our must-do activity every Monday and Thursday is watch the garbage trucks!
Next big news is that both Grant and McKinley are in big kid beds!! The transition went very smoothly. Neither of them have ever attempted to get out of their beds at night, still sleep 12-13 hours each night and nap during the day. Grant's room is still a work in progress because I haven't bought the bedspread yet but he will have a navy and red airplane theme. McKinley's is all girl and has tons of pink and butterflies!! I need to get a pic of her room taken though. Both are fully potty trained and this past week I sold all the potty training stuff, cribs and crib bedding...another milestone under our belt!
Comments