April Recap

If you forget a stroller, you improvise!!
The parade this year was FREEZING which was a big change from sweating last year!  It was so ghetto this year, but the kids LOVED it haha!
Flying kites in the rare Arizona wind

Yet another reason why I love homeschooling....school outside on beautiful days!
resting after some swimming

Chad rigged up a toddler pool area in the yard!
Enjoying the water park!  We loved it so much we got season tickets!

That big splash is Chad and Grant coming down slide!

Taking a break for a snack
Posing for a pic at the airport restaurant.  This is one of our favorite outings so we had to do it again with our buddies Tristan and Tyler before we moved!
They were being cows in a cage!
These kids are such good friends.  Tristan and McKinley have officially become little boyfriend/girlfriend and hold hands everywhere they go!  So cute...and scary!
McKinley climbing the rock wall
Another rare pic of all four kids almost looking at camera
caramel apple after playing at the splash pad!
Funny quotes heard around our house this month:
McKinley:  "Mom, don't interrupt me.  That's rude"

McKinley to Grant:  "Everybody told me no.  I never get the right answer" (this was after she tried to talk me into something and I said no, so she went to Chad and he proceeded to tell her no as well haha!)

I told McKinley I was going to get on the computer and she said "Mom, we only sit beside the computer, not on it.  You will break it"

Grant's favorite sayings right now:  "Are you kidding me?!?" and "Ah, gosh darnit"

I sometimes think Grant needs a break from McKinley because in the car he will hide behind the "wings" of his carseat and pretend to be asleep while McKinley will keep yelling "Grant!  Talk to me!  I mean it Grant!"

One night I went to check on McKinley at bedtime and she wasn't in her bed and I couldn't see her anywhere.  Suddenly I saw feet peeking out from behind her curtain.  I asked her what she was doing and she said "I was just looking at the stars"

Comments