Beach
Our kids could spend all day at the beach. Even when it's 60 degrees and the water is freezing. I'm so glad that the beach will be within easy driving distance when we move to Texas and I anticipate lots of day trips to go play! McKinley of course had to wear her swimsuit to the beach and I couldn't believe that she actually took her coverup off for awhile and went in the water! Too cold for me! Grant inadvertantly took a little dip :-) The best part of the beach was catching a sand crab which McKinley really wanted to take home, but after Chad explaining that the crab wanted to stay in its home McKinley released it back to the ocean, but that crab still gets mentioned in her prayers every night as well as her thanking God for the beach.
I finally talked her into a jacket to cover her swimsuit
Daddy building a super cool sand castle
Comments